Installation & Fitting
At Shed City we train our installation teams to the highest standard, ensuring your building is installed professionally and correctly.
To achieve this there are some important requirements;
- a solid and level surface
- base size the same or bigger than the building ordered
- minimum of 300mm (1ft) clearance around the base to allow for roof overhang, maintenance and air flow
- ensure there are no shrubs, trees, cables etc overhanging or encroaching within the work area please consider any height restrictions below 8’ (2.4m), doorways, archways, overhead cables, rose arches and gate rails, also tight corners, restrictive angles or steps can cause problems
- under no circumstances will we lift over fences, hedges, walls, garage roofs etc.
- If for any reason(s), the criteria required for free installation is/are not met and/or pose a Health or Safety risk to our staff, the building will be deemed ‘delivery only’ and, as such, will be left at the property.
- Refusal or non acceptance of the building will incur a 20% re stocking fee or a minimum of £50.00.